If you want to dramatically improve your email marketing results, check out a brand new report from Direct Marketing IQ, the Research Division of the Target Marketing Group.
Their 130-page report, called Email Marketing 2014 Trends, Best Practices & Case Studies, is loaded with practical ideas you can use immediately.
For example, you'll learn:
- How to make subject lines work overtime
- 10 steps to getting your message just right
- 8 advanced email personalization tips
- Email designs that break the rules for response
- 6 tests to improve email program results
- Emails that target customer behavior without using big data
- The most important email metrics you're overlooking
- How to develop a successful email re-activation strategy
- When's the best time to pull the trigger
And that's just for starters!
Four important points:
1. Direct Marketing IQ has kindly offered readers of The Levison Letter a $10 discount off the regular price. (Their offer is good from February 4 to February 18.)
2. When you order and come to "coupon code," enter: LEVISONLETTER
(Must be in all caps!)
3. The Direct Marketing IQ report comes with a money-back guarantee so you don't risk anything when you order.
4. I have no financial interest in the sales of the report. Not a penny's worth. I'm featuring it in this issue of The Levison Letter because I think it provides a lot of valuable information to my readers.
Finally, if you're using email to market your product or service, do check out the copywriting services that I offer. Remember, the quality of your email copy can make a HUGE difference in your response rates.
To find out more about my email copywriting services . . .
. . . then give me a call at (415) 461-0672 or
email me at email@example.com
I'd love to say hello in person!